Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Midnight where's your bunny rabbit!!

"Can I come and pick up the computer sometime this week?"
"Sure how about 10:30?"
"GRRRR okay, fine."

Let's stop here for a second. I was scoffing at the idea of waking up at 9 something to go pick up a comp from my bosses house at 10:30, however I was willing to do so. I end text convo with the boss man and I continue to go about my business as usual!! I am of course Ms. Business As Usual according to our most loyal members Shay and Dean!! This would explain my strange face when I get a call at 10:00 PM from Mr. Lindsey.

"Hello"
"Hey....you on your way"
"Uh no, but I guess I will be"

I proceed to pick up my good friend Justin 8months Lewis and head out west....I10 west exit barker Cypress to be exact. I pick up the monster PC and decide that I would much enjoy some Jack N' The Box. So I head to the nearest one and hit it on into the drive-thru. Several conversations and attempts to put germs on each other like the big kids we are later, Justin notices my car smoking. As the car in front of me selfishly checks their bags and sits in the drive-thru, my car shuts it down.

"Ahh s***t this chicks car is smoking like crazy dude, F**k check this s**t out, I'm about to push this effin car with a broke foot, call you back bro, this is gonna make me want to smoke a blunt." Says random tatted white guy. Just gets out an pushes my car to the window and I pay for my food, yes peeps there is a line behind me. I grab my brown bag and hit it to neutral and we take it to the parking spot ahead.

"Blah Blah Blah random babbage about cars.........Blah Blah Blah my effin foot hurts."

"How did you hurt your foot?" Says Justin.

"I was bringin' in this truck and the effin Mexican ran over it, i told him to stop but he kept going, yeah I'm waiting on my effin burger, he better make that s**t to, i don't pay for nothin that guy is my roommate. I used to stay with this other guy BJ the black guy in there.....random other babbage."

"Yeah..." Says Justin.
(to the drive-thru window) "Dude answer the effin Jack N' the Box phoooooooone.....I'll be back, yeah just let it cool off a minute."

So Random Tatted White Guy proceeds to go into the "closed" Jack N The Box. We didn't pay attention to how. We chat and talk and laugh and laugh at the guy who was freaing hilarious. Very Harold and Kumar. We turn around and guy is in Jack N The Box doing kung fu moves with a mop handle. As if he needed any more funny to his reportoire. Several moments later as I am sitting in my car repeating SNL jokes a random freaking rabbit comes trotting by. he stops looks at me with a "Yeah im a rabbit....and?" kind of look and shoots off. Really Bugs at 12AM you're just going to run froma J N B paring lot onto W. Little York and Barker Cypress. Ok then rabbit do what you do!!

Random Tatted White Guy comes out with a huge drink and a burger, eating it like he obviously had the munchies.

"Got your burger" I say.

"Hell yeah had to go and make this mutha effer myself."

"Dude that kind of scares me a little that you went and made that in there yourself" Says Justin.

"Hell yeah he wouldn't do it, went in there dropped the effin potato wedges and made me a burger, no one in there but him and this Mexican chick." says guy.

-side note- does anyone see the bridge between dropping the wedges and a burger getting made? And he really likes to call people by their ethnicity.

"The real scary part is, I got a key to this bit** and I don't even work here............"

WTF MATE!!!!

No comments: