Lets see who is the worst blogger to ever sit down to a computer. That would be me. Dude I used to blog like everyday all the time. And though my life does not lack interest, I just don't get inspired to write about it. I think I am more inspired to live more as my life shapes and forms and molds I want to live my words out loud.
Let's bring it back down out of the profound clouds a bit. But seriously I just don't get inspired to write. Okay also maybe because at this point I've lost a blog following, so i'm just writing for my self and why do i want to read what i write all day.
Just how I feel, although maybe if I write something interesting people will read it. Hmm that's a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment