My stomach feels like it's going to climb out of my throat and run down the street for help. I can't take this feeling, I can't even put pen to paper and write about it. Misery befalls me and I want to film my reaction with a nice little score and play it back in hopes that through the looking glass I will be able to convey what I'm feeling as I watch it on the screen.
Thanks for the opportunity to understand the term speechless, thanks for blocking all mental/pencil relationships and making me feel like a thoughtless idiot. I do one thing and one thing right and that is insight, I can express my emotions better than a menopausal psychiatrist, but in this moment I am completely dumb.
This is the place God brings you to,when fluffy words and analogies can't dress up your raw emotion, where sarcasm can't stand in front of vulnerability with it's pounding fist. This is where I stand like a child afraid of the slightly opened closet. Except i'm afraid that when I open the closet it will be empty.
GOD Y AM SUCH A PUNK!!!!! YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH AND I KNOW IT. WHY AM I SO AFRAID AND SPEECHLESS. WHY CAN"T I JUST ACCEPT THE DESIRES YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment